... and sometimes you wonder ... why ??? There are not a few strange circumstances that occur in our hobby, and seasons seem to haunt us.
Let's go see them!
1. Friendly fire, it is not.
2. Weapons without recoil, they are not.
3. Suppression fires will not be.
4. You are not Superman; the Marines and fighter pilots take note.
5. A stupid injury blow suffered while playing is the way Nature tells you to calm down.
6. If it's a stupid attack plan, but it works, it's not stupid.
7. Try to appear insignificant; The enemy may have little ammunition left and they don't want to waste a ball on you.
8. If you don't succeed the first time, ask for an air attack.
9. If you are ahead of your position, your artillery will fall short.
10. Never share a trench with someone braver than you.
11. Never go to bed to sleep with someone crazier than you.
12. Never forget that your weapon was made by the cheapest manufacturer.
13. If your attack is like fucking hell, it's an ambush.
14. The diversionary maneuver of the enemy you are ignoring is its main attack.
15. The enemy invariably attacks twice: when they are ready and almost always, when you are not.
16. No plan of operations survives initial contact.
17. There is NOTHING that resembles the perfect plan.
18. Five seconds of wick always burn in three.
19. There is nothing like an atheist in a trench.
20. A retreating enemy is probably retreating and regrouping.
21. Important things are always simple. Simple ones are always tough.
22. The easy way will always be undermined.
23. Teamwork is essential: it gives the enemy other targets to shoot at.
24. Do not appear as a clear target, attract the fire. For this reason, it is not at all uncommon for aircraft carriers to be known as bomb magnets.
25. Never attract enemy fire: you will piss off everyone around you.
26. If you are short of everything, except enemies, you are in the combat zone.
27. When you have secured the area, check that the enemy knows it too.
28. The balls that arrive have right of way.
29. No combat-ready unit has ever passed an inspection.
30. No unit ready for inspection has ever been through combat.
31. If you have the enemy within your reach, you will also be theirs.
32. The only thing more precise than the approaching enemy fire is the incoming friendly fire.
33. Things that must be shipped together as a set are not.
34. Things that must work together cannot be brought to the field in that way.
35. Radios or walkies will fail as soon as you need fire support.
36. Radars have a tendency to fail at night and in bad weather, and especially during both.
37. Anything you do can kill or kill you, including anything to do with it.
38. Make it difficult for the enemy to enter, and you will not be able to leave.
39. The tracer balls work both ways.
40. If you achieve more objectives than they touch you, you will take more objectives than they actually touch you.
41. When both contending parties are convinced that they are going to lose, they are both right.
42. Veteran players are predictable; the world is full of dangerous fans.
43. Military Intelligence is a contradiction.
44. Fortify your vanguard; they will shoot you from the rear.
45. The atmospheric climate is not neutral.
46. If you can't remember it, the two-edged sword is always aiming at you.
47. Air Defense Motto: Drop them and classify them on the ground.
48. If you fly too high, you will be punctured; slow and low, it will fall to the caraj ...
49. Cavalry does not always come to the rescue. Napalm is an area of support for weapons.
51. Mines are weapons of equal opportunity.
52. B-52 bombers are the last closed support weapon.
53. Sniper slogan: reach out and touch anyone.
54. Killing in the name of peace is like fucking virginity.
55. The only thing you need, you never carry it with you.
56. Interchangeable parts are not.
57. The ball with your name is not the only one you have to worry about; It is the one that puts "everyone who is concerned" that you have to be aware of.
58. When in doubt, empty your magazines (shooting clear!).
59. The team with the simplest uniform wins.
60. The combat will take place on the ground between two attached maps.
61. If the platoon leader can see you, so can the enemy.
62. Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.
63. The most dangerous thing in this world is a rookie lieutenant with a map and a compass.
64. In exceptions, test the rules, and tear apart the battle plan.
65. Everything works in your barracks, everything fails in the colonel's office.
66. The enemy never sees you until you make a mistake.
67. One enemy soldier is never enough, but two are absolutely too many.
68. A complete set of clean and dry uniforms, they are a magnet for mud and rain.
69. The worse the time, the more time you will be required to be outside.
70. Anytime you have a ton of ammo, you will never fail to aim. Anytime you run low on ammo, you won't be able to hit a wall 10 yards away.
71. The more expensive a weapon, the further you will have to send it to repair.
72. The complexity of a weapon is inversely proportional to the skill of whoever wields it.
73. Experience on the battlefield is something you won't get until you just need it.
74. It doesn't matter which way you have to go, because it will always be uphill.
75. If enough information is obtained, with any doubt you can prove anything.
76. For every action, there is one equal and in critical opposition.
77. Airstrikes always go beyond the target, artillery always falls short.
78. When you review the radio frequencies you wrote earlier, the most important ones will be unreadable.
79. Those who doubted under fire usually do not end up eliminated or killed in action.
80. The hardest part of being an officer is that the troops do not know what they want, but they know very well what they DO NOT want.
81. Stealing information from a person is called plagiarism. Stealing information from the enemy is called intelligence gathering.
82. The weapon you usually need in big trouble is a machine gun.
83. The perfect officer for the job will be transferred that day after anyone has signed the paperwork.
84. When you have enough supplies and ammunition, the enemy takes two weeks to attack. When you are within two supply sails, the enemy decides to attack that same night.
85. The most novice and least experienced soldier is the one who usually wins any award.
86. The Purple Heart proves that you were agile enough of mind to create a plan, stupid to try, and lucky to survive it.
87. Murphy was a grumpy
88. Beer Mathematics: 2 beers raised to 37 men = 49 cases.
89. Body counting math: 3 guerrillas plus 1 probable plus 2 pigs = 37 enemies killed in action.
90. The explosion radius of a hand grenade is always one meter more than the jump radius.
91. All-weather weather support does not work in bad weather conditions.
92. The combat worth of a unit is inversely proportional to its elegance of attire and appearance.
93. A major route is a fiasco.
94. Every order that can be misunderstood will be.
95. There is no place like a convenient trench.
96. Don't be the first, don't be the last and don't volunteer for anything.
97. If your positions are firmly established and you are prepared to stop the enemy's assault, they will veer off to the flank.
98. If your ambush is properly mounted, the enemy will not pass through there.
99. If the progress of your flank goes well, the enemy will wait for you to pass their flank.
100. The density of fire proportionally increases the curiosity of the target.
101. Foreign objects attract fire - never hide behind one.
102. The more stupid the group leader is, the more important missions he will be tasked with carrying out.
103. The self-importance of a superior is inversely proportional to his position in the hierarchy.
104. There is always a way, and it usually doesn't work.
105. Success occurs when no one watches, failure occurs when the General is watching.
106. The enemy never monitors your radio frequencies until you broadcast on a channel that is not secure.
107. Whenever you throw your gear in melee, your weaponry and grenades fall further, and your canteen lands on your feet.
108. As soon as they put hot food on the battlefield, it starts to rain.
109. Never tell the Platoon Sergeant that you have nothing to do.
110. The severity of a wound in a fray is inversely proportional to the distance of any form of coverage.
111. Walking point = sniper bait.
112. Your bivouac for the night is the place where you got tired of the march that day
113. If only one solution can be found for a problem in the field, it will usually be a stupid solution.
114. Discretion is the best part of value. Withdrawal is the best part of discretion.
115.There are only two occasions when you can be eliminated: when you are alone, or when you are with someone else.
116.Any plan, explained by the leader of the group, will have as many interpretations as the number of players who have heard it.
117. There is always someone better, faster and younger than you.
118.When you think that no one can be that dumb to hide from any particular object or site, a person will shoot you from behind that object or site ...
119. The number of players you have, in a situation where you are irretrievably going to lose the game, is directly proportional to the number of "bullshit" ideas you will have to listen to to get out of that situation.
120. If you're in doubt, shoot!
121. Never take responsibility for ANYTHING!
122. Any of the above combined.
AIRSOFT FOR BEGINNERS
By: Orestes García